Brown Bobblehead Bunny

Dienstag, 21. Juni 2016

Doma Umaru - Wig review [ Aliexpress : Cosme Wigs ]

Review time my cutiepies! <3

I will review you a character wig from Aliexpress. The shop is called Cosme wigs and it has a large collection of wigs. The wigs look all really beautiful and I want to get so many wigs so the shop would be perfect if the quality is good right? 

let`s begin!

I chose a wig for Doma Umaru from the anime Himouto! Umaru-Chan. 
As a preference here is a photo of Umaru: 

& that`s how the Umaru wig looks like in the shop photo:


The wig is pretty and the wig color suits Umaru just perfectly & it`s really hard to find a good wig for her especially for me, because I`m really nitpicking with such details. As you can see with this review I found my Umaru wig and gave this wig a try. 

The shipping time from China to me takes sometimes really long ( mostly 4 weeks ), but the wig arrived really fast. After 11 days the wig was already by me. Maybee it was just luck, but maybee the shipping from this shop only needs not long to germany. It`s my first time getting a wig from this shop, so I can`t tell you so much about it.

Ok. I got the wig. I unpacked the wig...& was stunned. The first impression was that the wig was so damn long then it looks and that it was super soft. Also the color was the same as in the photo so I was super happy! The bangs are almost uncutted not like the photos , only the sides are as short as you see in the photo, but I don`t mind at all. After all you can adjust the bangs now perfectly to your face. I tried the wig on and got this super soft feeling. The only thing that`s a bit annoying ( its a long wig after all ) it tangles fast and my shirt wasn`t so good for this long wig, because it had somewhere lose bottoms where the wig get struck. At the ends she became not that soft fast, because of those knots I had of those shitty buttons, but all in all the wig quality is good! I will cut the wig in it`s length later and care it , so the end will be beautiful again & I will always tie those long hairs now together so that such things doesn`t happen again. That`s just how the most of long wigs end up, so I don`t mind at all. & after all shes  super long , longer then she should have been, so cutting the lenght is not that bad haha
I wrote quiet a lot so now get some test photos (not cutted & there will be added more photos later when the wig is cutted ( maybee in a month there will be Umaru photos when the cos arrives on time)

I love the wig for a fashion wig, too! You can wear that color so well to normal clothes and u can style the wig. You don`t have to use it for an Umaru cosplay at all! :33

So I wore the wig 3 times she really tangles a lot so its really a good idea to thin the wig a lot out ( shes for me really full ) and so maybee she will not tangle that much anymore >~< 






 :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆




I hope u enjoyed the review and will find maybee a good wig for your next cosplay from this shop & I hope u will be as satisfied as I´am <3





:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ :。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen